hey

hey

ALL WHITE EVERYTHING, EXCEPT...

Sunday, December 07, 2014


...except some greys. Well, no fall or winter without different shades of grey, am I right? Especially light/mouse grey-this is totally my thing, meh.. Anyway, let's talk about white this time! I actually never thought I could put a totally white look using clothes I have in my closet until today when I gave it a go! And it worked (and quite well wooho!) Although I feel like I will never ever wear those white pants again as I am not a big fan of trousers in general not even talking about the white ones though, unfortunately. What really drives me crazy about this look is the layering of the same one colour and shade, different materials, different shapes and textures but it all works just fine together. And I really do look like the legendary modern hippie John Lennon of the 'Abbey Road' album cover photoshoot, no offence, just saying. White is for winter guys, especially this season so keep in mind!
  

Hat and a mini lace dress - Free People / Jacket - New Yorker / Cashmere sweater - Uniqlo / Pants - Front Row Shop / Clutch - Whistles / Sneakers - Adidas by Stan Smith

3 comments:

  1. jūs itin graži, o apranga visada labai organiška. yra daug žmonių, kurie gerai apsirengia, bet nėra jokio asmeniškumo, jokios žinios, o su jumis viskas priešingai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O, ačiū labai, ponas/ponia Anonime, labai dėkoju už Jūsų gražius žodžius, paglostė širdį tikrai :-)))) Linkėjimai!

      Delete
  2. I will tell that youre very knowlegeable. Im launching an internet site soon, together with your information can be very helpful for myself.. Alpha XTRM Thanks for your help and also wishing everyone the achievement in your business.http://www.supplements4help.com/alpha-xtrm-scam/


    ReplyDelete